Quadruple Access Weekend...?
Posted by Fat McStink on August 6, 2014 02:00 PM
- It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single Toon in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a key. However, little known the feelings or views of a such a Toon on the subject of the PlayLine, which is considered to be the rightful play time for the majority of Toons...
- Hi guys! I was just practicing an excerpt from my new play: Pride and PlayTimes. The story of a Toon who comes across not only 500 additional keys, but as well as the mighty struggle of -- not double, not triple -- but QUADRUPLE Access Weekend with double the slots and double the time!
- You know, I don't remember writing that in the script... In fact, this isn't my handwriting, and I'm pretty sure I didn't write a part about Sir Max coming in and becoming the hero of Toontown. Oh well, the script says so! It goes on to say that on Friday, August 8th at 2:00PM Toontown Time, PlayTime and PlayLine slots will be doubled (Adding an astounding record of 80 new slots!), and the session limit will raised once again to 6 hours for the weekend. Riveting!
- It may not be as much as of a hit as my previous play, Doglet, Prince of Dogmark, but based on the popularity of Double Access Weekend and the 3,000 Toons currently waiting in the PlayLine, I'm betting that this is going to be a smash! (And hopefully, not a crash.)
- I'm off to practice for the big performance. See you there!
- August 6, 2014 [ttr-beta-v1.3.16]
- • Whitelist and moderation update
- • Put an end to a major reoccurring issue where Toons would create "ghosts" when disconnecting uncleanly
- • Resize the reward screen to fit all elements
- • Fix typos in Toontown Central's task line
- • Improve reward screen experience length
- • Make Beta Key ToonTasks more common
- • Clean up the PlayLine and fix an issue causing occasional line resets
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.